What's new in FortiNAC 8.8.0
The following list contains new and expanded features added in FortiNAC 8.8.0.
- FortiGuard IoT service for Device Profiling
- Script based Device Profiling method. See section Adding a rule for details.
- Local RADIUS Server: Built-in local RADIUS server which can process RADIUS MAC and 802.1x EAP authentication. This is separate and in addition to the existing RADIUS server functionality which provides RADIUS MAC authentication and proxies 802.1x EAP authentication to an external RADIUS server.
- Added support for Jamf MDM for Apple devices including application information polling.
For details on Jamf integration, refer to the Fortinet Document Library.
- Added support for Mist Wireless. For details, refer to the Mist Wireless Integration reference manual in the Fortinet Document Library