The portal defaults to a guest or contractor login link which opens the default guest authentication page. To log into the network, guests and contractors must enter the required data fields on their account.
- From the Guest or Contractor Login page, the guest clicks the Start link to open the Welcome screen.
- Guests enter the Username and the Password that was provided to them by a printout, e-mail or SMS message.
- Guests click Download or Register to open the Registration screen.
- The fields that appear in the Registration screen are those that were defined in the guest/contractor template. Fields with an asterisk indicate to the guest that this information must be entered in order to register.
- The guest clicks Acceptable Use Policy to read, accept, and exit the Acceptable Use Policy page.
- The guest clicks Continue. If the host passes the endpoint compliance policy requirements, the successful landing page is displayed.
- If the host does not pass the endpoint compliance policy requirements, a remediation web page appears and directs the guest to correct the problems that inhibited opening his account.