Log files located on the host that include information pertaining to Agent Security will vary by platform.
For Windows, look in the Common Application Data directory at
Log files include:
- stderr.txt: output of stderr.
- stdout.txt: output of stdout.
- bndaemon_log.txt: Logged packets, same as pre-3.0.
For macOS, log messages are sent to the system log via the "debug" syslog priority.
- Messages display in console.log
For Linux, the log file is found at /var/log/bndaemon
- All logs are consolidated into this common file.
Time stamps included in the log file are displayed in UTC time. Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is a high precision atomic time standard that corresponds roughly to Greenwich Mean Time.