Prior to configuring high availability, ensure that all appliances are able to communicate (i.e. firewall is not blocking communication).
Use these troubleshooting tips to:
- If you have implemented high availability using a Shared IP address, determine which appliance has the shared IP.
- Determine the status of your appliances including:
- which is primary/secondary
- which has control
- is secondary idle
- Confirm that replication of the database is occurring.
- Verify whether the license key is configured for high availability.