Devices on your network can belong to groups. Group membership can be viewed from the Groups View window or by selecting the device in the Topology View.
- Click Network Devices > Topology.
- Expand the Container where the device is located.
- On the Devices panel on the right, right-click on a device and select Group Membership.
- Check marks indicate that the device is a member of the group.
- To add the device to a group, click the box next to the group name and then click OK.
- To remove the device from a group, click to uncheck the box next to the group name and then click OK.
- Click OK to save your group selections.
If an item is placed in a subgroup, it can only be removed when viewing the membership of that subgroup. It cannot be removed from the parent group containing the subgroup.