Some views in FortiNAC require lists of IP Address ranges. An import mechanism is provided to speed up the process of entering this data.
- Click System > Settings.
- Navigate to the view where you would like to import IP address ranges.
- Click Import at the bottom of the screen.
- In the Import window type the first and last IP address of each range separated by a comma. Press Enter to start a new line. You should not have overlapping ranges or ranges that cross subnets such as 192.168.5.100-192.168.6.150.
- Click OK to import the IP address range.
- Click Save Settings to save your changes.