From the Admin Users View you can view or modify the group membership of an individual User.
- Select Users > Admin Users.
- Select the user and click the Groups button.
- The Group Membership view lists the available administrator groups. A check next to a group name indicates that this user is contained in that group.
- To add the user to a group, click the box next to the group name and then click OK.
- To remove the user from a group, click to uncheck the box next to the group name and then click OK.