You can use any of the following resources for additional help.
PDF versions of FortiNAC Administration And Operation, the FortiNAC Control Manager Guide and the Appliance Installation Guide are located at the Fortinet Documentation Library.
Open the online Help system and look for the information you need.
- Context-sensitive Help—Click Help > Current View on any window in FortiNAC to open the topic for that window.
- Table of Contents—Click Help > Current View on any window. The online Help TOC opens in a Navigation Pane on the left. Navigate through the TOC books and pages to find the information you need. When you click a topic page, it opens.
- Search feature—Click Help > Current View on any window. Click Search at the at the top right side of the Help window. Enter one or more keywords in the field and click the icon. Links to topics containing those keywords are listed in the main help window. When you click a topic link, that topic displays in the workspace. Use quotation marks around multiple words for an exact match search, for example, "Port Properties".
- Glossary—Click Help > Current View on any window. Click Glossary at the top of the Navigation Pane on the left side of the Help window. This opens the Help glossary. Click any of the terms in the glossary to see a definition.
- Browse Arrows—Arrows located on the top right side of the Help window allow you to scroll through topics in order based on either the Table of Contents or the Glossary depending on which tab is displayed.
To report an error or omission in our documentation, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.