The Content Editor allows you to modify the content of the portal pages seen by your network users.
If you are familiar with HTML, you can add formatting within the content fields for your pages. Test each page carefully because your formatting may conflict with something that is in the default settings for the page. Make sure to test portal pages in a separate browser of a different brand. If you test in the same browser you will be logged out of the Admin user interface. For example, if you are running the Admin user interface in Google Chrome, test the portal pages in Internet Explorer.
For information on each Scope, Page and Property, see Appendix B: Portal page contents fields.
- Select System > Portal Configuration.
- Click on the Content Editor tab.
- If you have created more than one portal, select the portal to be edited from the drop-down list at the bottom of the view.
- Click a node in the left hand pane to expand it.
- Click a page within the selected node. The properties for that page are displayed in the right pane.
- Modify the properties as needed and click Apply to save your changes. When changes are made to the portal pages there is a delay before the changes are displayed.