If a Scan is in use by another feature in FortiNAC, it cannot be deleted. A dialog displays with a list of the features in which the scan is used. Remove the association between the scan and other features before deleting the scan.
- Click Policy > Policy Configuration.
- In the menu on the left click the + sign next to Endpoint Compliance to open it.
- Click the Scans option to select it.
- Click the scan to be removed.
- Click Delete.
- Click OK to remove the scan.
Deleting a scan automatically removes scheduled tasks for that scan.