When you delete a user, you have the option to delete hosts registered to this user or leave them in the database. It is recommended that you delete the registered hosts. If they are not deleted, registered hosts associated with a deleted user become registered devices. If a user connects to the network with one of these devices, there is nothing to prevent network access because the device is known in the database.
- Select Users > User View.
- Use the Quick Search or Custom Filter to locate the appropriate user.
- Select the user and click the Delete button.
- A warning message is displayed asking if you would like to delete registered hosts associated with this user.
- To delete hosts, enable the check box labeled Delete Hosts Registered to User and click Yes.
- To convert hosts to registered devices, disable the check box labeled Delete Hosts Registered to User and click Yes.