Ports on your network can belong to groups. Group membership can be viewed from the Groups View window or by selecting the port in the Topology View.
- Click Network Devices > Topology.
- Expand the container where the device is located.
- Select a device.
- In the Ports tab on the right, right-click on a port and select Group Membership.
- Check marks indicate that the port is a member of the group.
- To add the port to a group, click the box next to the group name and then click OK.
- To remove the port from a group, click to uncheck the box next to the group name and then click OK.
To create a missing group:
- Click the Create Group button.
- Enter a group name.
- If the new group should be a sub-group of an existing group, enable the Parent Group option and select the appropriate group from the list.
- Description is optional.
- Click OK to save the new group.
- Click OK to save your group selections.