Administrator Users cannot select a different Admin Profile for their own account. Use a second Administrator account to access the Administrator User and select a different Admin Profile.
- Select Users > Admin Users.
- Select a user from the list.
- Click the Modify button.
- On the Modify User window, edit your data as needed.
- Click the Change Password button to modify this user's password. This button is only available if the user is set for Local authentication. Users who authenticate through the directory or a RADIUS server must change their passwords in the directory or RADIUS server directly.
- Click OK to save your changes.
For information on individual fields, see Settings .