A ZTNA rule is a proxy policy used to enforce access control. ZTNA tags or tag groups can be defined to enforce zero trust role based access. Security profiles can be configured to protect this traffic.
Before you can create ZTNA rules, ZTNA Rules must be enabled in the Display Options.
- Ensure that you are in the correct ADOM.
- Go to Policy & Objects > Policy Packages.
- In the tree menu for the policy package in which you will be creating the new policy, select ZTNA Rule.
- Click Create New, or, from the Create New menu, select Insert Above or Insert Below. By default, policies will be added to the bottom of the list.
The Create New ZTNA Rules pane opens.
- Enter a name for the rule.
- Add the ZTNA tags or tag groups that are allowed access.
- Select the ZTNA server.
- Configure the remaining options as needed.
- Click OK.