The created IPsec template needs to be assigned to the Branch-A and Branch-B devices.
- Go to Device Manager > Provisioning Templates > IPsec Tunnel Templates.
- Click on the template name from the tree menu at the left. The IPsec settings for the template appear on screen.
- Click Assign to Device/Group from the toolbar. The Assign to Device/Group dialog appears.
- Select the devices Branch-A and Branch-B from the list of devices in the Available Entries section, and move them to the Selected Entries section.
Available device groups will also be displayed in the Available Entries list.
- Click OK. The IPsec template is assigned to the selected devices.