If you have ADOMs that are earlier than version 6.4, upgrade these ADOMs to a supported version. Supported ADOM versions are 6.4, 7.0, and 7.2.
For more information, see the FortiManager 7.2.1 Administration Guide.
- In the older version ADOM, upgrade one of the FortiGate units to FortiOS 6.4 or later, and then resynchronize the device.
All the ADOM objects, including Policy Packages, remain as objects for the earlier version.
- Upgrade the rest of the FortiGate units in the older version ADOMs to FortiOS 6.4 or later.
- Upgrade the ADOM to version 6.4 or later.
- Ensure that you are logged into FortiManager as a super user administrator.
- Go to System Settings > All ADOMs.
- Select an ADOM, and then select More > Upgrade from the toolbar.
- Click OK in the confirmation dialog box to upgrade the ADOM.
If all the devices in the ADOM are not already upgraded, the upgrade is aborted and an error message is displayed. Upgrade the remaining devices in the ADOM and then upgrade the ADOM again.
All the database objects are converted to the new version’s format and the GUI content for the ADOM changes to reflect the new version’s features and behavior.
For more information, see the FortiManager Administration Guide.