You can view the difference between the policy package associated with (or last installed on) the device and the policies and policy objects in the device.
The connection to the managed device must be up to view the policy package diff.
- If using ADOMs, ensure that you are in the correct ADOM.
- Go to Device Manager> Device & Groups.
- In the toolbar, select Table View from the dropdown menu.
- In the tree menu, click the device group name. The devices in the group are displayed in the content pane.
- Right-click a device and select Policy Package Diff.
The Policy Package Diff window is displayed after data is gathered.
- Beside Policy, click the Details link to display details about the policy changes.
- In the Category row, click the Details link to display details about the specific policy changes.
- Beside Policy Object, click the Details link to display details about the policy object changes.
- Click Cancel to close the window.