In the Policy & Objects module, you must enable Universal Connector MEA to initiate communication between FortiManager and Universal Connector MEA, and to automatically import labels from Universal Connector MEA.
- Go to Policy & Objects > Object Configurations > Fabric Connectors > Endpoint/Identity.
- In the toolbar, click Create New > Universal Connector. The Create New Universal Connector pane is displayed.
- Toggle Status to ON, and click Apply and Refresh.
The Import Endpoint/Identity Connector User Groups dialog box is displayed.
Labels are automatically imported from Universal Connector MEA.
- Click Close to close the Import Endpoint/Identity Connector User Groups dialog box.
The imported labels and addresses are displayed.
- Click OK.
- Select imported labels in policies and objects. See Selecting labels in policies and objects.