A status icon displays beside the Monitor tree menu to indicate one of the following monitoring statuses:
- Active (checkmark in green circle) - Monitoring is active and operating below the disk usage warning threshold. No cleanup is required.
- Warning (exclamation mark in yellow triangle) - Monitoring is active, but disk usage has passed the warning threshold. Click Confirm Cleanup to clear old monitoring data and reduce disk usage.
- Stopping (vertical lines in red circle) - Monitoring is stopped because disk usage has passed the stopping threshold. You must manually check disk usage.
You can adjust the warning and stopping thresholds.
- Go to Monitor, and click the status icon in the tree menu.
In the following example, the Active status is indicated by a checkmark in a green circle. Click the checkmark to display the Monitor Status dialog box.
The following example shows the Warning status.
The following example shows the Stopping status.
- In the Threshold for warning and Threshold for stopping boxes, type new numbers, and click Apply Thresholds to change the warning and stopping thresholds.
- When available, click Confirm Cleanup to clear old monitoring data and reduce disk usage.
- Click X to close the dialog box.