When you add a device to SD-WAN Orchestrator MEA, you assign a profile to the device. After the device is added to SD-WAN Orchestrator MEA, you can override profile settings for each device.
This topic describes how to override the NTP setting. You can also override network settings.
Any changes you make apply only to the device.
- Adding static routes
- Creating BGP neighbors
- Creating business rules
- Adding IP pool to LAN port configuration
- Executing WAN port speed tests
- Go to Configuration > Device.
- Expand the region.
The devices in the region are displayed.
- Double-click the device to open it for editing.
The Device / <name> dialog box is displayed.
- Click the System tab.
The System settings are displayed.
- Expand the setting that you want to override, such as NTP Setting, and toggle on the Override button.
A confirmation dialog box displays.
- Click OK to confirm the desire to enable an override, and select the settings you want to override.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Install the configuration changes. See Installing configuration changes.