SD-WAN Orchestrator MEA is a flexible application. Although you must add FortiGate devices to both SD-WAN Orchestrator MEA and FortiManager, you can add the devices using several different methods, depending on need. This section describes one method, which is to add the FortiGate device to FortiManager first, and then add the device to SD-WAN Orchestrator MEA second. See also FortiGate devices.
This section provides a summary of how to get started with SD-WAN Orchestrator MEA:
- Enable SD-WAN Orchestrator MEA. See Enabling SD-WAN Orchestrator MEA.
- Plan your SD-WAN network. See Planning your network.
- Create shared resources. See Creating shared resources.
- Create profiles for hub and edge devices. See Creating profiles for all roles.
- Add FortiGate devices to FortiManager. See Adding devices to FortiManager.
- Add devices to SD-WAN Orchestrator MEA and install SD-WAN configurations. See Adding devices to FortiManager.
- Install firewall policies to FortiGate devices in SD-WAN networks. See Installing firewall policies.
- Monitor the SD-WAN network. See Monitoring devices and network traffic .