When creating a profile, you can also create a new OSPF area and add interface members.
- Go to Configuration > Profile.
The list of profiles is displayed.
- Create a new profile, or open a profile for updating.
The Profile <name> dialog box is displayed.
- Click the Network tab.
The Network pane is displayed. For a description of the options, see Network tab.
- Expand the OSPF section, and click +Create New.
The OSPF Area dialog box is displayed.
- Complete the options, and click OK.
Type the IP address for the OSPF area.
Select the type of area. Choose from the following:
Choose whether to enable authentication. Choose from the following:
The OSPF area is created, and OSPF Interfaces tab is displayed.
- Click Create New.
The OSPF Interface dialog box is displayed.
- Configure the options, and click OK.
The interface is defined for OSPF.
- Close the dialog box.
The OSPF area is displayed with the defined interfaces.