You can import one or more devices to SD-WAN Orchestrator MEA by downloading a template in CSV format, adding devices to the CSV file, and then uploading the CSV file to SD-WAN Orchestrator MEA.
The CSV file uses the following fields:
|Region Name||If regions are used, specify the name of the region defined in SD-WAN Orchestrator MEA.|
|Serial Number||Specify the serial number for the FortiGate.|
|Device Name||Specify the FortiGate model, such as FortiGate-100E.|
Specify the name of the SD-WAN Orchestrator MEA profile to assign to the device.
|Sync First Time Online||
Specify how to manage device configuration when the device comes online for the first time. Choose from:
|Host Name||Specify the host name for the FortiGate.|
Each row in the CSV file identifies one device. Add a row of fields to the CSV file for each device that you want to import.
- Ensure that you have created profiles for hub and edge devices. See Profile.
- Go to Configuration > Device.
- In the Device menu, select Import Devices.
The Import Devices dialog box opens.
- Click Download CSV template.
TEMPLATES_IMPORT_DEVICES.csvfile is downloaded to your computer. The template contains details about devices already added to SD-WAN Orchestrator MEA.
- Open the CSV file in Microsoft Excel, add a new row for each additional device you want to import, and save the file.
- Click Import Device, select the
.csvfile, and click Open.