After the device is added to SD-WAN Orchestrator MEA, you can override profile settings for each device. For example, you can add a static route. The static route applies only to the device.
- Go to Configuration > Device.
- Expand the region.
The devices in the region are displayed.
- Double-click the device to open it for editing.
The Device / <name> dialog box is displayed.
- Click the Network tab, and expand the Static Routing section.
- Click Create New.
A + Static Routing dialog box displays.
- Configure the options, and click OK.
The static route is created.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Install the configuration changes. See Installing configuration changes.