Some logs are visible only in the root ADOM, and the root ADOM must be version 6.4 or later.
You can view event logs for SD-WAN Orchestrator MEA by using the Logs tree menu. The log displays the time, type, sub type, and message for events. You can filter the logs, and download a zip file of filtered logs.
- Go to Monitor > Logs.
- For each log entry, click Detail to view more details.
- Filter logs by setting the following options:
Click the Start box to select a start date.
Click the End box to select an end date.
Type Click the Type box to select one or more log types. Subtype Click the Subtype box to display the log types, and then expand each log type to select one or more subtypes.
Click the Device box to select a device.
Selected filters are applied immediately.
- Remove filters:
- Click the x above a selected filter to remove it.
- Hover over each option with selected filters, and click the x in the top-right corner to remove all filters for the option.
- Click Download to download a zip file of log information.
Inside the zip file is a .csv file of log information.