A workflow session must be started before changes can be made to the policies and objects. A session can be saved and continued at a later time, discarded, or submitted for approval.
While a session is in progress, devices cannot be added or installed.
- Ensure that you are in the correct ADOM.
- Go to Policy & Objects.
- Click Lock in the banner. The padlock icon changes to a locked state and the ADOM is locked.
- From the Sessions menu, select Session List. The Session List dialog box opens; see The session list.
- Click Create New Session.
- Enter a name for session, add a comment describing the session, then click OK to start the session. You can now make the required changes to the policy packages and objects. See Firewall Policy & Objects.