After you create regions, you can delete devices from the region, change profile assignments, and specify whether to synchronize profile settings when the device comes online for the first time.
- Go to Configuration > Device.
- Beside the region name, click the Update button.
- Select a device, and click Delete to remove the device from the region.
- Select a device, and click Assign Profile to change the profile.
- Select a device, and click Sync First Time Online to change the setting.
- Click OK.
The configuration changes are saved to the region.
- Install the configuration changes. See Installing configuration changes.