When creating a profile, you can also create new DMZ settings.
- Go to Configuration > Profile.
The list of profiles is displayed.
- Create a new profile, or open a profile for updating.
The Profile <name> dialog box is displayed.
- Click the Network tab.
The Network pane is displayed. For a description of the options, see Network tab.
- Expand the DMZ section, and click +Create New.
The DMZ dialog box is displayed.
Type a name for the interface.
Select the type of port. Choose from VLAN or AGGREGATE.
Available when Port Type is set to VLAN. Select the port number.
Available when Port Type is set to VLAN. Type an ID for the VLAN.
Select the types of access to allow on the interface.
- Complete the options, and click OK.
The DMZ setting is created.
- If you set Port Type to AGGREGATE, open the DMZ settings for editing, select interface members, and click OK.
Interface members are added to the DMZ settings.