When you create a system template that includes settings from the Interface widget or the DNS widget, and you have enabled overrides for options, you can override values for each device after the template has been applied.
- Go to Device Manager > Device & Groups > Managed Devices.
- In the content pane, select a device that uses a system template.
- In the System Template column, hover over the template name.
An Override Template Values icon is displayed.
- Click the Override Template Values icon.
The system template settings are displayed.
- For DNS settings, edit the options.
- For Interface settings, double-click an action to open it for editing.
The Edit Action dialog box is displayed.
- Edit the settings, and click OK.
The setting overrides are saved.
- Click OK.