You can view the Traffic Shaping widget in the Device Manager.
- Go to Device Manager > Device & Groups, and select a device.
- In the device database's toolbar, select or create a Dashboard.
- On the dashboard page, click Add Widget in the toolbar, and select the Traffic Shaping (Interface-based).
The Traffic Shaping (Interface-based) widget is added to the dashboard.
- From the dropdown, select an interface.
- The Bandwidth chart shows the bandwidth for each class.
- The Dropped Bytes chart shows the statistics for bytes dropped after shaping is applied.
- The table below the charts contains a legend for all class IDs and shows which applications are affected.