|If you are not using SNMP to monitor equipment, you can skip this procedure.|
If you are using SNMP to monitor equipment, download the following MIB file from the Fortinet Customer Service & Support portal:
- FORTINET-FORTIMANAGER-FORTIANALYZER-MIB.mib, which is used with both FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer
- Log in to the Fortinet Customer Service & Support portal at https://support.fortinet.com.
- Go to Download > Firmware Images.
- In the Select Product dropdown list, select FortiManager.
- Download the MIB file for the FortiManager 6.4.2 release:
- On the Download tab, go to the v6.00 > 6.4 > 6.4.2 > MIB folder.
- Download the MIB file by clicking the HTTPS link.
An HTTPS connection is used to download the file.