FortiToken configuration example
To configure FortiToken objects for FortiToken management:
- Ensure you are in the correct ADOM.
- Go to Policy & Objects > Object Configurations.
- Go to User & Device > FortiTokens.
- Click Create New.
- Type the serial number or serial numbers of the FortiToken unit or units and click OK. Up to ten serial numbers can be entered.
- Go to User & Device > User Definition to create a new user.
- When creating the new user, select FortiToken, and then select the FortiToken from the dropdown menu.
- Go to User & Device > User Groups, create a new user group, and add the previously created user to this group.
- Install a policy package to the FortiGate, as described in Install a policy package.
- On the FortiGate, select User > FortiToken. Select one of the newly created FortiTokens, then select OK to activate the FortiToken unit.