You can view the Traffic Shaping monitor in the Device & Groups pane of the Device Manager.
To display this option, go to Device Manager > Device & Groups. From the dashboard toolbar, select Display Options, and then select the Traffic Shaping checkbox.
- Go to Device Manager > Device & Groups.
- In the tree menu, select the device group.
- Below the tree menu, select a device.
- In the dashboard toolbar, go to Monitor > Traffic Shaping.
- From the dropdown, select an interface.
- The Bandwidth chart shows the bandwidth for each class.
- The Dropped Bytes chart shows the statistics for bytes dropped after shaping is applied.
- The table below the charts contains a legend for all class IDs and shows which applications are affected.