This section identifies new features and enhancements available with SD-WAN Orchestrator 6.4.1.
For information about what's new in FortiManager 6.4, see the FortiManager 6.4 New Features Guide.
SD-WAN Orchestrator supports the latest SD-WAN changes available in FortiManager 6.4.1 and FortiOS 6.4.1.
SD-WAN Orchestrator 6.4.1 requires FortiManager 6.4.1.
- Business rules deployed to FortiGate now include the Device Name
- Default IKE version of VPN is now IKEv2
- Set sla-fail-log-period and sla-pass-log-period to internet service health check
- Unique name for FortiSwitch VLANs and FortiAP SSIDs
- Download a CVS template when importing devices
AP profiles now support:
- TX Power Control
SSID settings now support:
- Client Limit
- Broadcast SSID
- Block Intro-SSID Traffic
- Quarantine Host
- Optimize dynamic synchronization by improving the GROUP_ALL mechanism
- Optimize FSW/AP page to show VLANs and SSIDs
- Optimize the dropdown list when adding or updating business rules
- Optimize the usage of FortiManager API to update dynamic interfaces
- Optimize FortiManager API calls when synchronizing configurations or generating diffs
- Combine or reduce FortiManager API requests when configuring FortiSwitchs and APs
In the Device > General pane, add a Password option when adding or editing a device:
- AUTO: Controller randomly generates admin passwords for FortiGates.
- MANUAL: Customer manually sets password.
- NO CHANGE: Don't change FortiGate original password.
More information is now included in logs and exported debug files.
You can also export SD-WAN Orchestrator logs as TXT and CSV files.
The following monitoring functions have been optimized:
- Add link status or statistics between Hubs on the Dashboard pane
- Drag the device icon without clicking the Set location button first
- Add a search filter to locate specific devices in the Configuration > Device List
- Optimize the Monitor > SLA > Application Region popup view by adding a link to jump to the Monitor > Device > SLA for a specific device
- Add search filters by device name or sort by device Device name/Packet Loss/Latency/Jitter in Monitor SLA>App Quality Region popup view
- Add search filters by underlay name, peer device, status, and quality level for Monitor > Device > Overlay Links
- Add time range indication in the Monitor > Devices pane
- Optimize monitor performance when monitor time range is big