When per-device management is enabled for SD-WAN, you can use the SD-WAN tree menu to configure SD-WAN on each FortiGate device.
The SD-WAN tree menu lets you:
- Create interface members and zones
- Create IPsec VPN tunnels by using a wizard
- Create performance SLA
- Create BGP Neighbors
- Create SD-WAN rules
Using SD-WAN per-device management consists of the following steps:
- Enable SD-WAN per-device management. See Enabling SD-WAN per-device management.
- Configure SD-WAN on devices. See SD-WAN.
- Install device settings using the Install Wizard. See Using the Install Wizard to install device settings only.
- Monitor SD-WAN networks. See Monitor SD-WAN.