- Ensure that you are in the correct ADOM and that SD-WAN per-device management is enabled for the ADOM.
- Go to Device Manager > SD-WAN > SD-WAN.
The list of devices with SD-WAN configurations is displayed.
- Double-click a device to open its configuration for editing, or click Create New to create a new SD-WAN configuration.
The SD-WAN settings are displayed.
- In the Performance SLA section, click Create New.
The Create Performance SLA dialog-box opens
- Configure the options, and click OK to create the performance SLA.
For more information about the options, see Performance SLA (central management).