The Devices > Link tab contains information about the underlay, static overlay, and shortcut overlay links.
- Go to Monitor > Devices > Link.
The Static Overlay tab displays for the selected device. You can also click the Underlay or Shortcut Overlay tabs.
You can switch between devices by using the dropdown menu in the toolbar at the top of the page.
Report Static Overlay
The Static Overlay pane is the default view of the Link page.
You can switch the view between two categories:
- Quality (default): Contains reports of quality evaluation, jitter, latency, and packet loss in the device overlay links.
- Traffic: Contains reports about the total inbound/outbound throughput and session.
The charts monitor the total inbound and outbound throughput, and session ramp-up of the SD-WAN underlay links.
The table features information about the device's status, inbound/outbound bytes, and session of the underlay links.
Available when ADVPN is enabled on devices, and shortcut links are established.
The charts monitor the total inbound and outbound throughput of the shortcut overly links.
The table features information about peer devices, inbound/outbound bytes, and bandwidth.
- Select the time frame to filter data by time.
On the Static Overlay tab, you can also display data by traffic or quality.
- Click the Export button to export the report to PDF.