A region refers to a cluster of devices in one geographical location. Each region has one hub device that is connected to one or more edge devices.
When you create a region, you select the devices, assign the profiles of configuration settings, and install configurations to all devices in the region.
- Ensure that you have created profiles for hub and edge devices. See Profile.
- Go to Configuration > Device.
- In the toolbar, click + Region.
- In the Name field, type a name for the region.
- In the Hub table, select a device from the list.
- In the Edges table, select one or more devices to connect to the hub.
- (Optional) In the Description field, enter a description of the region.
- Click OK.
It may take a while to complete the configuration.