FortiOS 6.2 cloud connector for Oracle (OCI) can be centrally managed by FortiManager.
- Import OCI certificate to FortiManager
- Create a New Dynamic Local Certificate mapping FortiGate OCI certificate from Policy Packages > Objects Configurations > Dynamic Objects > Local Certificate. This certificate is used to install to FortiGate with the correct OCI certificate configuration.
Create the SDN connector in Policy Packages.
- Go to Policy & Objects > Fabric View > Fabric Connectors.
- Click Create New.
- Select the Oracle OCI connector.
- Specify the values. Most importantly, the System Certificate for Connection and the OCI Certificate.
- Click OK. The Oracle OCI connector is created.
Alternatively, you can create the SDN connector in Object Configurations.
- Go to Policy & Objects > Object Configuration > Fabric Connectors.
- Click SDN Connector > Oracle OCI connector.
- Click the Import to import OCI objects. The Import option is only available on Policy & Objects > Object Configurations.
- Add the filter and then click OK to apply the selected filter.
- Click Import button to import.
- The new imported OCI address created.
- Create a new Fabric Connector Address. Import the connector or enter the details of the connector.
- Install OCI SDN connector configuration and imported OCI dynamic object to FortiGate.
- Check the FortiGate whether, the OCI connector and address is installed.
- The OCI address IP can now be resolved.