Viewing read-only polices in backup ADOMs
When an ADOM is in backup mode, you can view information about read-only policies
To view read-only polices:
- Ensure you are in an ADOM with backup mode enabled.
- Go to Device Manager > Device & Groups.
- In the tree menu, select the device group, for example, Managed Devices. The list of devices display in the content pane and in the bottom tree menu.
- In the bottom tree menu, select a device. The System dashboard is displayed.
For a description of the widgets, see System dashboard widgets.
- In the dashboard toolbar, click CLI Configurations to view information about policies. The policies are read-only.