Authorizing and deauthorizing FortiSwitch devices
FortiSwitch devices can be authorized and deauthorized from the Managed Switches tab, or from the Edit Managed FortiSwitch pane (see Editing switches).
To authorize FortiSwitch devices:
- In the tree menu, select FortiGate that contains the unauthorized FortiSwitch devices, or select All_FortiGate to list all of the switches.
- In the quick status bar, click Unauthorized. The unauthorized FortiSwitch devices are displayed in the content pane.
- Select the switches and either click More > Authorize from the toolbar, or right-click and select Authorize.
- Select OK in the confirmation dialog box to authorize the selected devices.
To deauthorize FortiSwitch devices:
- In the tree menu, select FortiGate that contains the FortiSwitch devices to be deauthorized
- Select the FortiSwitch devices and either click More > Deauthorize from the toolbar, or right-click and select Deauthorize.
- Select OK in the confirmation dialog box to deauthorize the selected devices.