CLI-Only Objects menu
FortiManager includes a CLI-Only Objects menu in the Device Manager pane that allows you to configure device settings that are normally configured via the CLI on the device, as well as settings that are not available in the FortiManager GUI.
To access the CLI-only objects menu:
- Go to Device Manager > Device & Groups.
- In the tree menu, select a device group.
- In the lower tree menu, select a device. The device dashboard is displayed in the content pane.
- Click Display Options. The Display Options dialog box is displayed.
- Select the CLI-Only Objects checkbox, and click OK. The CLI-Only Objects menu is displayed in the toolbar.
- Click CLI-Only Objects.
The options available in the menu will vary from device to device depending on what feature set the device supports. The options will also vary depending on the device firmware version.