Promote an Object to Global Database
Objects from an ADOM can be promoted to the Global Database for reuse.
Existing objects or newly created objects can be promoted to the Global Database.
To promote an object:
- Ensure you are in the correct ADOM.
- Go to Policy & Objects > Object Configurations .
- Select the object type that you want to promote. For example, view the interface by going to Zone/Interface > Interface.
The interface list is displayed in the content pane. The available interfaces are selectable on the content pane toolbar.
- Right-click the object and select Promote to Global.
- If you want to rename the object, specify a new name in the New Name field. Leave the New Name field blank to keep the original name for the object.
- Click Promote.
The object is now promoted to the Global Database.