FortiWeb VMs must be registered manually before they can be authorized. See Adding devices manually.
- Ensure that the FortiWeb VM is registered to the FortiManager. See Adding devices.
- In the FortiWeb ADOM, go to Device Manager > VM Meter.
- Select a device then click Authorize in the toolbar, right-click on a device then select Authorize, or double-click on a device. The Authorize Device(s) dialog box opens.
- On the Authorize Device pane, confirm the devices name and serial number.
The License Type is Regular - points are used based on the volume of traffic. The Services - Security, Antivirus, IP Reputation - cannot be deselected.
- Click OK to authorize the device.