The IPv4 Interface Policy and IPv6 Interface Policy panes allow you to create, edit, delete, and clone interface policies.
On the Policy & Objects pane, from the Tools menu, select Display Options, and then select the IPv4 Interface Policy and IPv6 Interface Policy check boxes to display these options.
To create a new interface policy:
- Ensure you are in the correct ADOM.
- Go to Policy & Objects > Policy Packages.
- In the tree menu for the policy package, click IPv4 Interface Policy or IPv6 Interface Policy.
- Click Create New, or, from the Create New menu, select Insert Above or Insert Below. By default, policies will be added to the bottom of the list. The Create New Policy pane opens.
- Configure the following settings, then click OK to create the policy:
Select the source zone from the Object Selector frame, or drag and drop the address from the object pane.
Select the source address.
Select the destination address.
Select the service.
Select the traffic to log: No Log, Log Security Events, or Log All Sessions.
Select to enable antivirus and select the profile from the dropdown list.
Web Filter Profile
Select to enable Web Filter and select the profile from the dropdown list.
Select to enable Application Control and select the profile from the dropdown list.
Select to enable IPS and select the profile from the dropdown list.
Email Filter Profile
Select to enable Email Filter and select the profile from the dropdown list.
Select to enable DLP Sensor and select the profile from the dropdown list.
Add comments about the policy.
Enable or disable DSRI (default = disable).
Enable or disable scanning of connections to Botnet servers (default = disable).