Downloading the deployment package
Firmware image FTP directories are organized by firmware version, major release, and patch release. The firmware images in the directories follow a specific naming convention and each firmware image is specific to the device model. For example, the
FMG_VM64_HV-v5-buildxxxx-FORTINET.out.hyperv.zip image, found in the 5.6.0 directory, is specific to the 64bit Microsoft Hyper-V Server virtualization environment.
You can download the FortiManager Release Notes and MIB file from this directory. The Fortinet Core MIB file is located in the main FortiManager 5.00 directory.
- Log in to the Fortinet Customer Service & Support portal then, from the toolbar select Download > Firmware Images. The Firmware Images page opens.
- Select FortiManager from the Select Product drop-down list, then select Download.
- Browse to the appropriate directory for the version that you would like to download.
- Download the appropriate firmware image and release notes to your management computer.
- Extract the contents of the package to a new folder on you management computer.