Obtaining the deployment image file and placing it in your bucket
To obtain the deployment image file and place it in your bucket:
- Go to Customer Service & Support. Go to Download > VM Images.
- In the Select Product dropdown list, select FortiManager.
- In the Select Platform dropdown list, select Oracle.
- Obtain the FMG_VM64_OPC-vX-buildXXXX-FORTINET.out.OpenXen.zip file. XXXX is the build number. Ensure that the file name includes OpenXen.
- After downloading, unzip the file. You will find the faz.qcow2 file, which is needed to deploy the FortiManager on OCI.
- In OCI, go to Storage > Object Storage, then click Create Bucket to create a standard storage bucket.
- Select the bucket, then upload the deployment image file fmg.qcow2.
- Click Upload Object. The dialog shows the upload progress.
- Once uploaded, the following screen appears. Click Detail on the image that you just uploaded. You can see the URL path to access the image. Note down this URL. You need it in future steps.