Adding IAM users
FortiManager Cloud supports FortiCloud Identity and Access Management (IAM). You can use the FortiCloud portal to manage users, authentication credentials, and access permissions for FortiManager Cloud.
To add an IAM user:
- Go to FortiCloud (https://support.fortinet.com/), and log in.
- From the Services menu, select IAM .
The IAM portal is displayed.
- Create a new IAM user.
For more information, see Adding IAM Users in the Identity & Access Management (IAM) guide on the Fortinet Documents Library.
- Add an IAM user group, and add the user to it.
For more information, see Adding IAM User Groups in the Identity & Access Management (IAM) guide on the Fortinet Documents Library.
- Generate an IAM user login password.
- Go to IAM Users, and click the full name of the user. The User Profile tab is displayed.
- Go to the Security Credentials tab, and click Generate Password.
The Generate Password dialog box is displayed.
- Click Proceed. A file of credentials in csv format is generated and downloaded to your computer.
- Open the csv file to view the credentials for the IAM user.
- Share the credentials with the IAM user.
- The IAM user can use the credentials to log in to FortiCloud.
After logging in to FortiCloud, the IAM user has access to FortiManager Cloud & Service portal.
- Enter the FortiManager Cloud instance, and go to System Settings > Administrators to view the IAM user.