When an upgrade image for FortiManager Cloud is available, a notification is displayed in the portal for FortiManager Cloud. You can download the image from the portal, and then use it to manually upgrade firmware for FortiManager Cloud.
- Log in to FortiCare (https://support.fortinet.com/).
- From the menu in the top-right corner, select FortiManager Cloud.
The portal for FortiManager Cloud is displayed.
- View your account.
When a firmware update is available, a message instructs you to update to the latest firmware version.
- Click the Download New Image link.
The FortiManager Cloud image is downloaded to your computer.
- In FortiManager Cloud, go to System Settings > Dashboard.
- In the System Information widget, go to the Firmware Version field, and click the Upgrade Firmware icon.
- In the Firmware Upload dialog box, click Browse to locate the firmware package (
.outfile) that you downloaded, and click Open.
- Click OK.
The firmware image is uploaded. When the upgrade completes, a message confirms a successful upgrade.
- When the login window displays, log in to FortiManager Cloud.
When the upgrade completes, you might have to refresh your web browser to see the login window.