You can create a secondary account for FortiManager Cloud. A secondary account allows the Fortinet support team to troubleshoot the FortiManager Cloud deployment.
- Log in to FortiCare.
- Click Manage User.
- Click the new user icon to add a new user.
- When creating an account for the Fortinet support team, specify an email for the secondary account, and select Full Access or Limit Access.
A user with full access has the same access level as a primary account user. A user with limited access can only manage the assigned product serial number and will be unable to receive renewal notices or create additional secondary account users.
- Log in to the personal FortiCare portal. Under FortiManager Cloud section, you will see an account listed as a secondary member.
- Click the entry to expand the view.
- Click Enter to access the system via HTTPS.
- (Optional) Click Download New Image to get the latest firmware version.
A secondary account can access the portal thirty days after it expires.
The new user must log in to FortiManager Cloud for the account to be displayed in the FortiManager instance. When a new user logs in to the account, they are automatically assigned the default administrator profile named Restricted_User.
After the user has logged in to the account, the primary user or a super user can modify the account.
- Go to System Settings > Administrators.
- Edit the administrator, and assign a different profile.